Crockpot chicken tacos. Enjoy the shredded chicken very simply, just rolled in a tortilla. or create an entire taco bar of festive toppings! • Includes Make-Ahead Steps • How to Make Crock Pot Chicken Tacos. I always have a small jar of my Homemade Taco Seasoning in my pantry. I like to mix it up myself to.
Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces. You can have Crockpot chicken tacos using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken tacos
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 T of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small jalapeno diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- You need 12 of small flour tortillas.
To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press out all the air and seal. A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)!. Add chicken breasts, salsa, tomatoes and seasoning and let the slow cooker do all of the work.
Crockpot chicken tacos instructions
- Season both sides of chicken with taco seasoning. Pour 1/2 cup of salsa into the bottom of 6 quart or larger crockpot. Place chicken over salsa. Add peppers, onions, and garlic and pour remaining salsa. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Shred chicken and serve with tortillas and favorite taco toppings..
Crock-pot Chicken Tacos is the perfect easy dinner idea for busy families and weeknight dinners. But, then again, when is savory, tender Mexican shredded chicken made with wholesome, real ingredients not a good idea?. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.