Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Healthy comfort food in a bowl, this Crock Pot Coconut Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Stew is a warm and satisfying recipe. Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils instructions.
Next, add the onion, ginger, pepper, garlic, chicken, lentils, diced tomatoes, beef broth, and spice mix. Set the crock pot on high for four hours, cover it, and go watch a movie or wrap presents. After two hours, add one cup coconut milk to the crock pot and stir. *To cook in the crock pot: Place all ingredients, except cilantro and Jasmine rice, into the crock pot and stir to combine. You can cook Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils
- It’s 3 lbs of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 lb of lentils.
- You need 2 of med. onion (chopped).
- You need 6 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 3 tbs of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbs of dried parsley.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of salt.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2-3 cups of water.
Stir in lime juice (if using) and cilantro. Serve over cooked Jasmine rice with more chopped cilantro, if desired. Pour the contents of the pan, and the rest of the stock into a crock pot. Add the lentils to the pot.
Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils step by step
- Throw everything in the Crock-Pot.
- High: 6-8 hours, Low: 10-12 hours.
- Tip: I didn't have any, but carrots 🥕 would be great in this..
The Best Indian Chicken Curry Lentils Recipes on Yummly Quick Chicken Curry, Slow Cooker Chicken Curry, Chicken Curry. Unlike most of our crock pot recipes this slow cooker lentil curry does take a little preparation. You need to brown the onions, garlic and chicken before adding it to the crockpot. This healthy one-pot wonder is loaded with flavor, simple to prepare and makes plenty for leftovers!