Best Crock Pot Chicken. Slow cookers are incredibly convenient for making meals, especially during the fall time. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! The crockpot chicken wild rice casserole cooks in the crockpot, absorbing the flavors of the other ingredients.
Whatever you have, throw it in there. This delicious slow cooker chicken recipe is perfect for a busy night dinner….my family LOVES this OMG BEST Crockpot Chicken Ever Recipe! It's oh so creamy and flavorful- it really is the BEST crockpot chicken recipe!. You can have Best Crock Pot Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Crock Pot Chicken
- Prepare 3-4 lb of whole chicken.
- It’s 4 of tblsp onion powder.
- Prepare 4 of tblsp garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of tblsp paprika.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3-4 of tblsp oil.
- It’s 1/2 C of water.
OMG the BEST Crockpot Chicken EVER Recipe! A Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe that makes. I've tried a ridiculous amount of crock pot recipes, and this is by far the best (and easiest) slow cooker chicken recipe that keeps the chicken super moist, and falling-off-the-bone delicious—plus it's a great way to switch things up if you usually roast chicken! And if you have a well-stocked spice cabinet you'll hardly have to buy anything to make this dish.
Best Crock Pot Chicken instructions
- Combine seasonings and oil in a small bowl, it should be like a loose paste.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Rub the seasoning paste all over the chicken until the sides and top are covered.
- Place chicken breast side up in a large 4-6 quart crock pot, add the water (don't pour over the chicken!).
- Place lid on the crock, turn heat to LOW and cook for 8-9 hours.
- If you use high heat, the meat will be rather rubbery.
- When done, the chicken will practically fall off the bone.
- If freezing leftovers, cool the meat to room temperature before packing and freezing.
Tender, flavorful chicken that totally beats take-out. We recommend serving over rice or stir-fried veggies, garnished with extra sesame seeds and chopped green onion. The best part is that when your family asks for these dinners again, you'll be happy to oblige.. Crock-Pot Lemon Garlic Chicken and Veggies Get a hearty amount of veggies and protein with this simple but delicious dish. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken.