Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches). The pressure cooker gets dinner on the table fast for a meal everyone will enjoy. Crock Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken is so rich and creamy that you will not believe how easy it is. Let your slow cooker do all the work to have a delicious dinner ready and waiting.
Some like to do sandwiches with this chicken and peppers but rice is my go to. Next time I make this I plan to serve it with crock pot squash au gratin from my friends website,. With just a handful of ingredients this EASY recipe for Mississippi chicken is made in the slow cooker. You can cook Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches)
- You need 4 of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 package of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 package of au jus gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pepperoncinis.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need of Hamburger buns.
- It’s slices of Provolone cheese.
A true dump and go recipe that the whole family will enjoy! Serve on your favorite buns or wrap for a great sandwich that is perfect for dinner or lunch. And if you are on a low carb diet use lettuce leaves to make a low carb wrap. Crock Pot Mississippi Crack Chicken Sandwiches are a creamy twist on the classic Mississippi Roast that couldn't be simpler to prepare.
Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches) instructions
- Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle on both packages of seasoning add pepperoncinis and place stick of butter on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on hamburger buns and top with a slice of provolone cheese if desired.
I love this hot sticky weather we are having. A simple walk to the mailbox leaves me drenched in sweat and thinking since I'm this gross and sweaty, that must count as an aerobic workout. Notes on Crock Pot Mississippi Loose Meat Sandwiches. We enjoy this recipe low carb style by ditching the high carb bun and instead eat it as a salad, on a low carb bun, in a low carb tortilla or low carb lavash wrap. Results = The juiciest, most tender chicken, perfect for a home cooked chicken dinner or even the most delicious sandwiches your whole family will love.