Crockpot rotisserie chicken. Scrumptious BBQ Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Enjoy Quickly Cooked Meals With A Crispy, Golden Finish. Visit The Official Site For Info!
Place chicken, breast side up, on top of the vegetables; tie drumsticks together with kitchen twine. This Crock Pot Rotisserie Chicken has a ton of flavor from cooking low and slow. Stuffed with garlic and lemon and seasoned perfectly! You can have Crockpot rotisserie chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot rotisserie chicken
- Prepare 1 (3 lb) of Whole Chicken.
- It’s 6 of med. Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion quartered.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s of Pepper blend.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
This is one of our family favorite meals. The meat comes out so tender and super flavorful. This is similar to the upside down turkey method that works so well for keeping the. Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken Recipe Tips and Tricks for the Perfect Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken.
Crockpot rotisserie chicken instructions
- Peel carrots and cut into 3in chunks. Cut 1/2 of the onion into quarters. Place in crockpot.
- With kitchen twine truss the chicken. (tuck wings and tie legs together) Pat dry with paper towels. Place on top of veggies.
- Season chicken to your liking. I just sprinkled the seasonings over the chicken not caring if it got on the vegetables..
- I usually use one of these pepper blends..
- Cook on high for 3- 3 1/2 hours..
- When done remove to a sheet pan with the vegetables and broil in the oven till golden brown..
- Optional- make gravy with juices left in crockpot. Serve with potatoes or rice. Or whatever you want.
The secret to keeping the chicken intact and not have it fall apart is two parts; one, you simply must truss the chicken. Two: Cook it on top of either a rack that fits in your slow cooker or balls of tinfoil. Last summer, the kids and I raised our own meat chickens. Searching the freezer, I found one whole chicken left and decided to try a rotisserie type chicken in the slow cooker. I did not want my chicken to come out "wet" from the juices it produces while cooking.