Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken. Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? Chicken Thighs Chicken Breasts Any Type of Chicken. Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes.
This delicious Crockpot Greek Chicken is full of flavor and great to eat alone or to add to some of your favorite greek dishes like chicken pitas, greek salad, gyros, or whatever you desire!. This delicious chicken has only a few ingredients and is super quick and easy to make, because everything goes into your crockpot. This Crock Pot Greek Chicken is great over rice, in a sandwich or on it's own. You can cook Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Black pepper (sprinkle).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
- You need 1 of small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce).
- Prepare of Feta cheese.
I can't wait to make up a huge salad and top it with this Crock Pot Greek Chicken. This crockpot chicken recipe is nicely sized to feed a family of four. I ate the entire crock pot full. It's one of my best healthy crock pot chicken recipes for a busy family.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes……..
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot…….
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top……..
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs……..
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours……..
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly…..
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!.
Ben spent the better part of August and a chunk of September camped out at his office, which meant that for many evenings, it was just Teddy. If you're looking for a quick and easy, healthy and delicious meal for the family get-together, look no further than this recipe for Greek chicken and rice. Sprinkle both sides of each frozen breast with seasonings, add to pot. Remove chicken to plate and keep warm. Pour liquid from pot into small.