Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! True-this is not a true cordon bleu. But its a good recipe with the same idea of cordon bleu.
Put ham and cheese on chicken. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Place chicken in the crock pot so it looks like a triangle /_\. You can have Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 oz of Can Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 4 slice of Of Ham.
- You need 1 cup of Dry Stuffing Mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
Mix soup with the milk; pour over top of chicken. Serve over noodles with the sauce it makes. If you are looking for a really flavorful yet super simple recipe for dinner then I urge you to give this recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu made in the slow cooker a try. It was a HUGE hit with the family and I was told by all to put this in the "cook again" recipe file.
Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu step by step
- In a small bowl mix together the cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour the enough of the mixture to cover bottom of crock pot..
- Layer chicken breasts over the sauce.
- Cover with slices of ham and crumbled blue cheese..
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or 2-3 hours on high..
I use cornbread stuffing mix for this recipe, the chicken would work fine instead. This delicious crock pot chicken cordon bleu is ridiculously easy. It's made with chicken breasts, slices of ham, cheese, and a sauce made with condensed soup. The pictured dish was made with Muenster cheese, though Swiss, mozzarella, or any thinly sliced cheese may be used. Enjoy crock pot chicken cordon bleu casserole any day of the week!