Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken. Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken. Be sure to serve the boneless chicken breast with deli potato salad and garlic cheddar biscuits from a mix for an easy weeknight meal. It's a great crockpot chicken recipe that the entire family loved.
Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken. I found this on a blog called "Stick a Fork In It" and I am posting for safekeeping. It sounds delightfully easy and delicious. You can cook Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Or 6 Chicken Breast Halves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes (optional).
Mix it up, throw it in a crock pot and in four to six hours, you have a meal that the whole family will love! I love bar-be-cue chicken but I hate the mess. The recipe actually links back to a page on Foodfolio.com. I made this recipe for last week's small group dinner and it was a huge it, and will become a regular in my easy recipes dinner rotation.
Sweet Baby Ray's Crock Pot Chicken step by step
- Mix all ingredients except chicken together in medium bowl..
- Place chicken in crock pot first..
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- Remove chicken. If you want to thicken the sauce, you can reduce it on a stove top in a pan or pot by simmering and stirring frequently until it reaches tour desired consistency..
- Serve & Enjoy!.
Any One Made With Ray's Chicken Sauce. Sweet, smoky and satisfying, this sauce has all three S's covered. Enjoy it as a dip for chicken tenders or spread it on your favorite chicken sandwich — no matter where that may be from. See Nutritional Facts Previous Next Directions. Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.