crock pot chicken Alfredo. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
We just ate this easy and delicious recipe – Crock pot Chicken Alfredo. The entire family including the picky ones completely cleaned off their. This crock pot chicken alfredo recipe is crazy easy. You can have crock pot chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of crock pot chicken Alfredo
- It’s 4 cup of chicken.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 2 cup of bacon.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus cut into inch pieces.
- It’s 2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 2 of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of angel hair pasta.
Whatever works for you and is on sale. Check out the crock pot Chicken Alfredo recipe video below so you can see how easy it is to make this Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe. Add the chicken to the crock pot and sprinkle with the dried onion. Pour the jar of alfredo sauce over the chicken.
crock pot chicken Alfredo instructions
- cube chicken into 1\2 inch cubes and place in crock pot with water and chili powder and curry powder for 2 hours.
- while that is cooking dice up the bacon and cook.
- add onions and asparagus when bacon is done till almost soft.
- drain chicken and place back in pot.
- add bacon mixture with Alfredo saucein pot and let sit 2 hours.
- make noodles and serve.
Parmesan is a hard cheese, so when a recipe says "grated" it means grate the cheese! Shredded just doesn't work the same! I know we had been living in our new house for a few months when I made this, but there are still things that have not made it over to our new house yet. Right before serving, stir broccoli and fettuccine into the creamy mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese for an easy, hands-off meal that everyone in your family will.