Crockpot Chicken. Slow cookers are incredibly convenient for making meals, especially during the fall time. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! A delicious and simple whole chicken recipe for the slow cooker that is simmered in a zesty sauce combination of balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, and lemon juice, with honey, garlic, and sesame and olive oils.
Our three children all love the spicy flavors found in this Crock-Pot chicken curry. Add more or less curry depending on your taste preferences. —Helen Toulantis, Wantagh, New York. I threw them in the slow cooker and away I went. You can cook Crockpot Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup with herbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion; sliced.
This rich recipe is made with bone-in chicken thighs, two kinds of tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, garlic, and dry red wine. It is perfect for a cold winter night. And, if you like it spicy, you can always add red pepper flakes to meet your heat preference. Homey crockpot chicken and dumplings tastes like something your grandmother would make, without the need to hover over a hot stove.
Crockpot Chicken instructions
- Trim off fat from chicken breasts..
- Season each breast with garlic powder, salt, & pepper..
- Place onion slices on bottom of crockpot..
- Place seasoned chicken breasts in top of onion..
- Pour the soup over top of the chicken..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is no longer pink..
Simply leave the chicken and veggies cook all day, for tender, saucy results. You'll drop in the easy dumpling mixture near the end of cooking, for perfectly fluffy dough balls on top. The post includes cooking times for both boneless and bone-in chicken as well. Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes and Green Beans. Swap the carrots for trimmed and halved fresh green beans, or try a mix of vegetables.