Crockpot chicken and stuffing. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot. Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken. Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken and stuffing.
See below for tips on regulating the consistency of the stuffing according to your preference. Combine stuffing mix with the chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Spread over the chicken in the crock pot. You can have Crockpot chicken and stuffing using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken and stuffing
- It’s 3/4 tsp of garlic powder, bacon & molasses seasoning and basil.
- You need 3 of pounds boneless chicken breast tenders.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of butter=1/2 stick of butter (i used olive oil instead).
- It’s 2 can of campbells cream of mushroom soup…(i used 1 can cream of mushroom and 1 can cream of chicken) undiluted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of packages….stovetop stuffing mix.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
I read the reviews before starting and I decided to dice up celery and onions and add to the bottom of the crock pot. I added the chicken breasts and seasoned with garlic salt minced onion flakes and pepper. This easy Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole is so easy to throw into the crock pot and is a staple around here. It is the perfect comfort food, especially when it is cold outside.
Crockpot chicken and stuffing instructions
- Melt butter or use olive oil in large skillet over med/low heat. Add bell pepper, onion & spices. Brown chicken on both sides. Place in crock pot..
- Combine cans of soup & milk. Mix thoroughly..
- Prepare stuffing according to package. decrease liquid by half..
- Place chicken in crockpot. Pour soup over chicken..
- Arrange stuffing over chicken. Cook on high 3-4 hours.
Now updated with a video from Mikey. (Please note: Mikey uses frozen chicken tenders in this video. We do NOT recommend cooking frozen meat in the slow cooker. My family loves this easy dinner recipe! I love how easy it is to prepare! They always ask for more when I serve this for dinner.