Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! How to Make Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken. We love this recipe from Gooseberry Patch's Super Fast Slow Cooking.
I had no idea back then that this recipe would start a love affair with my crock pot. How do you make Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice? Cook white rice and set aside. You can cook Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice
- It’s 4 of frozen chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of of cheddar soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of of milk.
- You need 1 of add any type of seasonings you prefer & to your liking.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed rice.
- It’s 1 of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheddar cheese.
Place chicken breast on the bottom of the crock pot & season with garlic salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika. Add onion, garlic, chicken stock, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of. This cheesy chicken and rice is so good! The brown rice cooks perfectly in the slow cooker with the juicy chicken.
Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice step by step
- Mix all ingredients except chicken & rice into warm crock pot. Mix well. Add frozen chicken breasts. I used 4. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs..
- Cook rice according to directions..
- Add cheddar cheese to crock pot or dish..
- Spoon rice onto plate, add cheesy chicken mixture, add cheddar cheese if you haven't already & enjoy!.
This is so easy it is ridiculous, so I love it! Time saver tip: If you are going to throw it together in the morning before work, I would thaw your chicken breasts overnight in the fridge. Cheesy crock pot chicken is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make cheesy crock pot chicken at your home. Cheesy crock pot chicken may come into the following tags or occasion in which you are looking to create your recipe.