Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Shred with forks and eat over rice with tortillas. Serve shredded chicken slow cooked with tomatoes, corn and black beans over rice or as a burrito in flour tortillas.
This meal is made with chicken breast, cream cheese, black beans, and corn that can be thrown in the slow cooker and forgotten about. I make this for dinner often. Crock Pot Fiesta lime Chicken is a great recipe to stretch your meat budget. You can cook Crockpot Fiesta Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Fiesta Chicken
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of of Black beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of of Corn.
- You need 1 block of of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion diced (optional).
Serve over rice to make your chicken go further. You can also use chicken thighs or a mixture of thighs and breasts. Sometimes I just use what we have or what is on sale. It always turns out great and the family loves it.
Crockpot Fiesta Chicken instructions
- Simple add the ingredients to the crockpot! Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Goes great over rice or with cheese quesadilla's.
The Best Fiesta Chicken Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, Slow Cooker Smoky Ham And White Bean Soup, Crock Pot Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage This Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken os the perfect weeknight meal. Use it for nacho toppings or a rice bowl.there are so many possibilities! This recipe is a standard in our house. I love anything that's Slow Cooker.