Crockpot curried coconut chicken. This chicken curry is a quick and easy meal that you can prep ahead for busy weeks. Here is an overview of the step-by-step instructions you will need to follow. Add butter, garlic, and seasoning ingredients.
Place potatoes and onion in crock pot. Combine coconut milk, salt, pepper, curry powder, hot sauce and chicken broth in a bowl and stir thoroughly. One half hour before serving, add peas on top of chicken mixture. You can cook Crockpot curried coconut chicken using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot curried coconut chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken skinned and cut up.
- Prepare 1/2 of large butternut squash cubed.
- You need 6 of white cap mushrooms sliced.
- You need 5 of carrots peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium yuca peeled and cubed.
- It’s 1/2 of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of can coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground pink himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil of choice. I used grapeseed oil.
Prep your lunch or dinner for an entire week with our amazing crockpot curry chicken! This slow cooker coconut curry chicken is made with chicken breast, full-fat coconut milk, green curry paste, and a squeeze of lime. That makes this slow cooker chicken breast recipe gluten-free, paleo, and keto! It makes an easy and delicious dinner for the whole family.
Crockpot curried coconut chicken instructions
- Pan sear chicken in 2 tbsp oil of choice until brown.
- Pour coconut milk, seasonings, and tomato paste in crockpot, stir until blended well and set to high..
- Peel and cut vegetables into large cubes and place in crockpot. Stir until wet.
- When chicken is browned on all sides, place in pot along with oil drippings, stir until wet, and turn setting to low..
- Cover and leave for 4 hours. Check, stir, and leave again for another 4 hours..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thai food is one of my favorite cuisines with its layers of flavors and spices in every bite. All the flavors of classic coconut curry chicken but in a easy dump-it-and-forget-about-it slow cooker chicken curry recipe! Perfectly spiced, creamy coconut, tender potatoes & chicken all served over some fragrant Jasmine rice. A simple & delicious easy weeknight family dinner that's mild enough for kids to enjoy. Slow Cooker Chicken Curry with Coconut Milk.