Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Perfect with a salad and a slice of butter bread. Slow Cooker Bacon Cheddar Ranch Chicken.
Crockpots help let the beef really marinate in the sauce and meld with it in a special way. The best part is, there are easy crockpot pasta recipes with beef. Crumble ground beef on top and pour tomatoes over beef. You can cook Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef or ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of Uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of (4 oz.) Sliced mushrooms, drained.
- It’s 1 can of (16 oz.) Whole kernal corn, drained (optional).
- It’s 2 can of Condensed tomato soup.
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes (14 1/2 oz.), drained reserving liquid..
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper, to taste.
Break up any large pieces of beef with a wooden spoon. Perfect with a salad and a slice of butter bread. cdkaleczyc. crock pot enchilada chili. The slow cooker does all the work in this delicious Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Recipe. Skip the store bought hamburger helper and enjoy this tasty meal with hardly any effort.
Crockpot Macaroni and Beef/Chicken instructions
- In skillet, brown ground beef or ground chicken. Drain well and add to crockpot..
- Cook macaroni according to directions on package UNTIL BARELY TENDER! Drain well..
- Add macaroni and the remaining ingredients to crockpot, stirring just enough to blend. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours, adding reserved juice as needed. Great with some bread and butter! Enjoy!.
Combine the two for this crockpot cheeseburger macaroni casserole! Pour the chicken stock over the beef mixture and add the carrots and basil. Half and hour before serving, add in the macaroni. Alternatively, you can add in cooked macaroni after the next step. Add cheese, pour in crock pot (sprayed with PAM or oil).